Monopulse is the leagal owner of SmartSAR Drones.
This Privacy Statement was published February 5th, 2021.
In Monopulse we are committed to protect and respect your privacy in compliance with EU- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, dated April 27th 2016. This privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
This Privacy Statement applies to the use of our products and to our sales, marketing and customer contract fulfilment activities. It also applies to individuals seeking a job in Monopulse.
Who we are
Richard Mortensens Vej
Our company’s headquarters is located in Denmark.
Monopulse is the data controller and our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by mail: privacy@Monopulse.eu.
When do we collect and process personal data about you?
- When you are using our products, and you are providing personal data in the products.
- When you interact with us in person, through correspondence, by phone, by social media, or through our websites.
- This also includes when you interact with us as a representative of a company, such as entering into a contract with us, contacting us for support or other issues. Note that we do not transfer personal data from the social media and process the personal data on any other way outside the social media platform.
- When we collect personal information from other legitimate sources, such as third-party data aggregators, Monopulse marketing partners, public sources or social networks. We only use this data if you have given your consent to them to share your personal data with others.
- We may collect personal data if it is considered to be of legitimate interest, and if this interest is not overridden by your privacy interests. Before data is collected we make sure an assessment is made, ensuring that there is an established mutual interest between you and Monopulse.
Why do we collect and use personal data?
We collect and use personal data mainly to perform direct sales, direct marketing and customer service. We also collect data about suppliers, partners and persons seeking a job or working in our company.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Send you marketing communications which you have requested. These may include information about our products and services, events, activities, and promotions of our associated partners’ products and services. This communication is subscription based and requires your consent.
- Customers will by default receive Monopulse subscriptions, but can choose to opt-out at any time.
- Send you information about the products and services that you have purchased from us.
- Perform direct sales activities in cases where legitimate and mutual interest is established.
- Provide you content and venue details on a webinar or event you signed up for.
- Reply to a ‘Contact me’ or other web forms you have completed on one of our Monopulse websites (e.g. to download a whitepaper). Once a form is filled out and sent, we will track your activities on our website for the purpose of contacting you personally.
- Follow up on incoming requests (customer support, emails, chats, or phone calls).
- Provide access to our Customer Support portal or a future Monopulse Community website.
- Perform contractual obligations such as order confirmation, license details, invoice, reminders, and similar. The contract may be with Monopulse directly or with a Monopulse partner. If the contract is entered into with Monopulse, the contract may be entered into digitally for more efficient contract and customer handling, including to meet with legal requirements.
- Notify you about any disruptions to our services (system messages).
- Contact you to conduct surveys about your opinion on our products and services.
- Recruitment and processing job applications.
Our legal basis for collecting personal data
Collecting personal data based on consents
The collection of personal data based on consent from the data subject will be done by using “Consent Forms” that will store documentation related to the consent given by the individual. Individual consents will always be stored and documented in our systems. We may send digital marketing to persons which have consented, such as marketing per email.
Collecting personal data based on contracts
We use personal information for fulfilling our obligations related to contracts and agreements with customers, partners and suppliers.
Collecting personal data based on legitimate interest
We may use personal data if it is considered to be of legitimate interest, and if the privacy interests of the data subjects do not override this interest. Normally, to establish the legal basis for data collection, an assessment has been made during which a mutual interest between Monopulse and the individual person has been identified. This legal basis is primarily related to our sales and marketing purposes, and we may send information on products and services to our customers based on legitimate interest. We will always inform individuals about their privacy rights and the purpose for collecting personal data.
What type of personal data is collected?
We collect name, phone number, title and email address, in addition to your company’s name and contact information. If you are a representative for your company, we process your personal contact information with regard to the company.
When entering into a contract with us, the signature may be made electronically comprising the processing of your personal data. We may also collect feedback, comments and questions received from you in service-related communication and activities, such as meetings, phone calls, documents, and emails. From our websites we may collect IP-address and actions taken on the site.
If you apply for a job at Monopulse, we collect the data you provide during the application process.
Monopulse does not collect or process any special categories of personal data, such as public unique identifiers or sensitive personal data.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store personal data for as long as we find it necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data was collected, while also considering our need to answer your queries or resolve possible problems, to comply with legal requirements under applicable laws, to attend to any legal claims/complaints, and for safeguarding purposes.
This means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period of time after your last interaction with us. When the personal data that we have collected is no longer required, we will delete it in a secure manner. We may process data for statistical purposes, but in such cases, data will be anonymized.
Your rights to your personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data that Monopulse holds about you.
The right to request that Monopulse corrects your personal data if inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request that your personal data is deleted when it is no longer necessary for Monopulse to retain such data.
- The right to withdraw any consent to personal data processing at any time. For example, your consent to receive e-marketing communications:
- If you want to withdraw your consent to e-marketing, please make use of the link to manage your subscriptions included in our communication. Please note that you may still receive system messages and administrative communications from Monopulse, such as order confirmations, system messages and notifications about your account activities.
- The right to request that Monopulse provides you with your personal data and, if possible, to pass on this information directly (in a portable format) to another data controller when the processing is based on consent or contract.
- The right to request a restriction on further data processing, in case there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, in case data processing has been based on legitimate interest and/or direct marketing.
Any query about your Privacy Rights should be sent to: privacy@Monopulse.eu
This information is used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide business and marketing information to the owners of the site, and to gather such personal data as browser type and operating system, referring page, path through site, domain of ISP, etc. for the purposes of understanding how visitors use a website. Cookies and similar technologies help us tailor our website to your personal needs, as well as to detect and prevent security threats and abuse. If used alone, cookies do not personally identify you.
If you want to withdraw your acceptance of cookies on our websites, you can go to your web browser and deactivate it.
Remarketing: Monopulse uses remarketing tracking cookies and conversion pixels from Google, LinkedIn and Facebook, in order to present you with special offers for our products or services over the Google Content Network and via social networks. This may result in you seeing an ad for one of our products or services after you have visited our website. Moreover, Monopulse also creates custom audiences based on emails of subscribers and customers, in order to present special offers for our products and services via social media and the Google Content Network. However, Monopulse does not use your personally identifiable information by employing any of the remarketing services, other than to present you special offers from us. When using remarketing, some personal data to identify the user, such as name, email and/or phone number, may be transferred to the provider of the advertising or a social media network (such as Facebook). Monopulse uses retargeting to both exclude individual persons from retargeting (such as existing users of Monopulse) and to include individual persons (such as potential new users of Monopulse).
We use the following third-party service providers for remarketing:
In some instances, we anonymize data between Monopulse and the aforementioned services with hashing to safeguard your security.
Do we share your data with anyone?
We do not share, sell, rent, or trade your information with any third parties without your consent, except from what is described below:
Third-party Service Providers working on our behalf:
We may pass your information on to our distributors, agents, sub-contractors and other associated organizations with the purpose of them providing services to you on our behalf.
If required by law:
We will disclose your personal information if required by law or if we, as a company, reasonably believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our company’s rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process. However, we will do what we can to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
You can find more information on how to administer cookies in your browser here: www.aboutcookies.org.uk/managing-cookies
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Monopulse reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement at any time. The applicable version will always be found on our websites. We encourage you to check this Privacy Statement occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
If we make changes that significantly alter our privacy practices, we will notify you by email or post a notice on our websites prior to the change taking effect.
Your right to complain with a supervisory authority
If you are unhappy with the way in which your personal data has been processed, you may, in the first instance, contact privacy@Monopulse.eu.